Membership Application Form 19/20
The Civic Trust Awards was established in 1959 to recognise the very best in architecture, urban design, landscape and public art. Awards are given to projects of the highest quality design, but only if they are judged to have made a positive cultural, social or economic contribution to the local community. The Civic Trust Awards is independent, impartial and above all, retains an emphasis of rewarding projects which demonstrate positive environmental and community impact.
As a not-for-profit organisation, our Members help support the delivery of the scheme and the valuable work of our volunteer assessors.
Whether your interest lies in supporting a scheme that promotes design excellence, regeneration, or contributing to the success of local communities, your Corporate Membership is extremely valuable to the work of the Civic Trust Awards. Your membership will demonstrate your commitment to supporting our work to promote better places for people.
CTA Application Fees and Other Discounts
- Discounted Civic Trust Awards application fee of £150 + VAT (or €180**) per scheme (normally £250 + VAT or €300**)
- 50% discounted rate for advertising in the Award Winners brochure
- FREE TICKET to the 2019 Civic Trust Awards Ceremony plus 10% discount on additional tickets (worth at least £200)
- 30 day payment terms for application fees, merchandise and awards ceremony tickets
- Quarterly Civic Trust Awards newsletter
- Priority booking for our events and Awards Ceremony
- 5 Free copies of our Civic Trust Awards brochure (worth £50)
- Access to the Civic Trust Awards 58 year archive of past winners (6500+ schemes)
Marketing and PR
- Hyperlink on the Civic Trust Awards website (www.civictrustawards.org.uk)
- Corporate Members are listed in the Awards brochure and Awards Ceremony literature/presentation slides
- Opportunity to write articles and profile your organisation in the quarterly newsletter
- Opportunity to nominate a representative from your organisation to the CTA National Panel
- Space for your display panels/marketing materials at the Civic Trust Awards Ceremony
** Includes international banking commission charge.
To apply for Corporate Membership of the Civic Trust Awards, please complete the form below.
Membership Application 2019/20
Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are mandatory. By submitting this form, you are consenting to Civic Trust Awards holding these details. We will not share your details with any third party organisations and will only use them to contact you about Civic Trust Awards business.